Perseus Search Tool
- Perseus Search Tools. Home Collections/Texts Perseus Catalog Research Grants Open Source About Help. General Search Tools. hide Search the collections Search all text in the Perseus Digital Library using a specific language. This search will also return links to entries in language dictionaries (Lewis & Short, LSJ, Buckwalter, etc.
- Home Collections/Texts Perseus Catalog Research Grants Open Source About Help Greek and Roman Arabic Germanic 19th-Century American Renaissance Richmond Times Italian Poetry Word Counts by Languag
- Perseus is a non-profit enterprise, located in the Department of the Classics, Tufts University. The Perseus Project is funded by the Digital Libraries Initiative Phase 2, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the National Science Foundation, the Institute of Museum and Library Services, private donations, and Tufts University
- book 1book 2book 3book 4book 5book 6book 7book 8book 9. chapter: chapter 1chapter 2chapter 3chapter 4chapter 5chapter 6chapter 7chapter 8chapter 9chapter 10chapter 11chapter 12chapter 13chapter 14chapter 15chapter 16chapter 17chapter 18chapter 19chapter 20chapter 21chapter 22chapter 23chapter 24chapter 25chapter 26chapter 27chapter 28chapter.
- g our understanding of ancient emotions, while Bella Hwang (Tufts '22) combined what she learned in Greek and in her courses on computer science to begin modelling the linguistic features that students need to master if they are to read Homeric Greek with fluency
- Perseus provides credit for all accepted changes, storing new additions in a versioning system. hide Places (automatically extracted) View a map of the most frequently mentioned places in this document. Sort places alphabetically, as they appear on the page, by frequency Click on a place to.
Greek and Roman Materials - Perseus Projec
- If the Perseus mothership at Tufts represents a well-outfitted library carrel, with texts, commentaries, dictionaries and other resources all within your reach on the same page, then the organization of this site may come as a surprise. Rather than reading-with-apparatus, we aim to offer exploration of the texts through a panoply of corpus queries
- Digital Collections and Archives is the Tufts University steward for all archival records and materials of significant and historical relevance to the college. The collection began as the University Archives, which were incorporated in 1965 by the Tufts University Board of Trustees (Annual Reports 1965-1988)
- Home Collections/Texts Perseus Catalog Research Grants Open Source About Help. Hide browse bar Your current position in the text is marked in blue. Click anywhere in the line to jump to another position: chapter
- It is the first phase of work towards the next version of the Perseus Digital Library, Perseus 5.0. read mor
- The Perseus Project is a digital library project of Tufts University, which assembles digital collections of humanities resources. Version 4.0 is also known as the Perseus Hopper,  and it is hosted by the Department of Classical Studies
The Perseus Digital Library is pleased to announce the 1.0 Release of the Perseus Catalog. The Perseus Catalog is an attempt to provide systematic catalog access to at least one online edition of every major Greek and Latin author (both surviving and fragmentary) from antiquity to 600 CE Tufts University 5 the Green Medford, MA 02155 Office: 617-627-3213 Email Departmen
Digital Collections and Archives (DCA) is the archives and manuscript repository of Tufts University and is open to the public. DCA's team of professional archivists provides stewardship for the Tufts University Archives, several hundred manuscript collections, and other permanently valuable physical and digital archival materials The Dynamic Lexicon The Dynamic Lexicon is an NEH-funded project to automatically create bilingual dictionaries (Greek/English and Latin/English) using parallel texts - source texts in Greek or Latin aligned with their English translations - along with the syntactic data encoded in treebanks.From these raw materials, we can construct a lexical entry that illustrates how a word is used not. December 4, 2019. Tucked away in the basement of Eaton Hall at Tufts University is the office for the Perseus Digital Library. As its name suggests, it's an online library. The office is home to its editor-in-chief, Gregory Crane, a professor of classical studies and an adjunct professor of computer science. If you're thinking that's an unusual.
Perseus Digital Library - Tufts Universit
- In Greek mythology, Perseus (/ ˈ p ɜːr s i ə s,-sj uː s /; Greek: Περσεύς) is the legendary founder of Mycenae and of the Perseid dynasty. He was, alongside Cadmus and Bellerophon, the greatest Greek hero and slayer of monsters before the days of Heracles. He beheaded the Gorgon Medusa for Polydectes and saved Andromeda from the sea monster Cetus
- The Ancient Greek and Latin Dependency Treebank (AGLDT) is the earliest treebank for Ancient Greek and Latin. The project started at Tufts University in 2006 and is currently under development and maintenance at Leipzig University-Tufts University. Data and documentation are made freely available on GitHub
- If you have any questions about the Perseus Project texts in the Internet Classics Archive, including the Perseus Project copyright notice, please consult the help pages. Please direct any inquiries about the texts themselves to the Perseus Project Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- mes vullnetarëve të saj dhe nuk do të censurojë komente bazuar në pikëpamjet ideologjike ose politike
- In both Greek and Roman mythology, Perseus, attempting to rescue his mother Danae from the coercive King Polydectes, needed to embark on the dangerous venture of retrieving Medusa's head. With the help of Athena and Hermes - magic winged sandals, a cap, a pouch and a mirror-like shield, he fought her and beheaded her by viewing her image in the mirror of his shield rather than looking at her.
Herodotus, The Histories, book 1, chapter 1, section
- ation in Employment Act, the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment and Rights Act, Executive Order 11246 and other similar laws that.
- Academics. Tufts fosters a culture of academic rigor and inspired scholarship in a multiplicity of academic disciplines. We cater to a range of students—from high schoolers to undergraduate, graduate and professional students to mid-career professionals and adult learners of all ages. The university strives to foster personal relationships.
- Perseus Digital Library Updates - Tufts Universit
- P. Ovidius Naso, Metamorphoses - perseus.tufts.ed
Welcome to Perseus under PhiloLogi
- Digital Collections and Archives Archives at Tuft
- Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 14, section
- Scaife Viewer Hom
- Perseus Project - Wikipedi
- The Perseus Catalog News and information on the Perseus
Homepage Department of Classical Studies - Tufts Universit
- DCA - Tufts Universit
- The Dynamic Lexicon - static
- Nothing Gets Lost in Translation in the Perseus Digital